A tropical ocean view Poipu Beach vacation rental on the Garden Isle of Kauai to fall in love all over again. In a private luxury Honeymoon escape for just the two of you.
Kauai’s people are affectionate by nature. It is not unusual to be greeted for the first time by someone who gives you a hug and a light brush on the cheek. Its always been that way. Hawaiians greet each other by touching foreheads and holding the contact for two to three seconds. It is an act of oneness and solemnity for the individuals involved.
With this respect we offer a special Poipu Beach experience at our Suites at Turtle Cove, quiet luxury accommodations overlooking the azure ocean. You are enveloped by the sounds of water leaving only the two of you in the moment.
From our lofty position above the stream and the ocean there is privacy and solitude. No roads, no cars, all natural the way it has always been. The stream flows at its own pace, and the turtles arrive in the morning to claim their spot on the rocks in front of you. Effortless. Timeless.
Its all part of the Aloha Spirit, and we wouldn’t want to change that for anything in the world. Kaua’i is for lovers both new and seasoned. Our special places have been tested by our dedicated staff who readily volunteer for these types of assignments. It was difficult choosing the favorite spots and we hope you test each one and tell us personally or on our Facebook page.
Here are our special places to Kiss on Kauai:
* Sunsets anywhere on the island of Kauai, Hawaii
* Overlooking the pool at Turtle Cove Suites
* Under the stars at Baby Beach
* In the swimming Pool at Turtle Cove Suites
* Watching the Hawaiian sea turtles in our backyard
* Along the Waikomo Stream at Turtle Cove Suites
* Under a full moon anywhere on Kauai
* Over drinks on the lanai of your Suite at Turtle Cove Suites
* A Kiss Under a Plumeria Tree in Our Front Yard
* Telling your partner that now you are complete
* Snorkling at Turtle Cove Suites
* In your Jacuzzi at Turtle Cove Suites
* A Kiss at Mahaulepu Beach
* A Kiss at the Kalalau Lookout
* Hiking in Koke’e
* A Kiss in the Mist of a Hiking Trail