Best Places to Kiss
Kauai’s people are affectionate by nature. It is not unusual to be greeted for the first time by someone who gives you a hug and a light brush on the cheek. Its always been that way. Hawaiians greet each other by touching foreheads and holding the contact for two to three seconds. It is an act of oneness and solemnity for the individuals involved.
With this respect we offer our Suites at Turtle Cove, quiet luxury accommodations overlooking the azure ocean. You are enveloped by the sounds of water leaving only the two of you in the moment, one. From our lofty position above the stream and the ocean there is privacy and solitude. No roads, no cars, all natural the way it has always been. The stream flows at its own pace, and the turtles arrive in the morning to claim their spot on the rocks in front of you. Effortless. Timeless.
Magical natural beauty set in a palette of greens and blues has called lovers to these islands for years. A Kauai honeymoon is an epic start to a life together rich with many highlights.
Kauai Honeymoon Ideas
* Romantic dinner on the lanai at Dondero’s Restaurant
* Sunset and a bottle of wine at Baby Beach, just steps from your Suite
* Happy hours at Casablanca Restaurant just 3 minutes by car in Poipu
* Take a two man canoe and paddle in Hanalei
* Hike the Mahaulepu Trail at Moonrise
* Visit Allerton Gardens
* Experience a couples massage poolside
* If you’re on island the first Saturday of the month there is Wine Tasting in Koloa
* Scream along the treetops with Outfitters Kauai just a 3 minute walk from your Suite
* Enjoy world class gelato at Papalani Gelato in Poipu